Greenwood Wesleyan Church
198 N. Emerson Ave. 46143
Seven (7) Quick Things to Know When You Visit...
1. Parking - Very convenient, with security personnel on site.
- We have two (2) handicap ramps for easy access. One located at back of church.
2. Dress Code is casual.
3. Kid's Ministry - Safety is a top concern!
- Kid's are always welcome to remain in the sanctuary for the service.
- A "cry room" is available at back of our sanctuary for parents of infants and small children who desire to still be a part of our service. Children wishing to participate in our Kid's ministry will be dismissed during the collection or "offering" time. Children will meet in our fellowship area, parents may escort them there.
4. What Happens in Our Service?
- Sing some songs (traditional, contemporary, all points in between).
- Lyrics projected on screen
- Some stand, some sit (optional)
5. We Will Only Ask Our Guest to Provide Name & Phone Number.
- A guest book for that purpose is available in back of sanctuary.
- And that is optional. If you leave your phone #, the pastor will contact you. You are welcome to sit anywhere you choose.
6. We Will Make an Effort to Explain and Define Our Christian Language.
- We will define our christian terminology.
7. We Will Not Embarrass You!
- We are a community of family, friends & neighbors.
- We would like for you to stick with us for at least six (6) Sunday's, just to get a better feel or appreciation for who we are...
We are not a perfect church. Our pastor is not perfect. We are "real" people trying to do life, and follow Jesus. We ask you to join us on the journey of life as we follow Jesus!
The word's "Made New" come from Revelation 21:5
GWC's Sanctuary - Our Sunday Morning Svc. Starts at 10:30am
Our Sunday Morning Worship Team